Through some of our delighted customers in the roof restoration industry we have noticed a trend of companies cold calling and pestering neighbours with wide ranges of incorrect facts on why you should have your roof repaired and sprayed.
- The rain soaks into the tiles and can triple the weight of your roof causing it to weaken the roof structure
- ABSOLUTE nonsense, tiles are heat treated and as such are much like lava, they are porous but do not absorb water but can hold a slight amount of water in the air gaps if not completely sealed correctly
- It will increase your house price by at least $10k -$20k
- while roof restoration does increase your house price be careful on these types of figures as usually this means that they are heading for a hefty price tag when spraying your roof.
- We will use flexi pointing free of charge if you get your roof restored with us
- Flexi pointing is a necessity when restoring any roof and cant be done without it, using the old method of hard pointing is still effective but does not respond well to heating and cooling and therefore can crack and cause leaks.
- Sign with us today and we will put an extra coat of paint on your roof to make extra certain it never leaks
- The process requires multiple layers of sealer and paint and is covered by a guarantee not only from the paint manufacturer but also the company that performs the restoration, this is why it is very important to have a respected painter who is well known and has jobs you can look at.
I hope this helps when deciding to have your roof restored, please don’t hesitate to contact myself or my team for any roof restoration or repair, you can be assured of quality workmanship with us and no extra hidden fees.